Miami, Florida 33137
- New Developments
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, 5
Paraiso Bay Miami
Just minutes from the heart of Miami’s vibrant arts, entertainment, and design districts and famed Miami Beach, there is an exquisite residential private community: Paraiso Bay.
From a distance, its striking architecture soars into the sky, offering breathtaking views from its spacious residences over Biscayne Bay and the city skyline to its privileged residents. Pass through secure gates into this private oasis and leave the city behind. Enter the acres of lush, beautifully landscaped gardens surrounding the towers and breathe at a different pace. Ascend by private elevator
access to expertly designed residences and enjoy the abundant natural light and splendid views through floor-to-ceiling windows. Take pleasure in a rich array of unparalleled indoor and outdoor amenities – tennis courts, swimming pools, playgrounds, state-of-the-art fitness center, marina, and bayfront park among them – of this resort styled, self-contained community.
English architect Keith Hobbs, founder of London-based United Design Partnership, and Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea together with Related Group have designed the interiors and the gardens of Paraíso Bay as an ethereally beautiful community that brings contemporary architecture into a paradisiacal natural setting. Paraiso Bay, designed by internationally renowned architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia, principal of Arquitectónica, marks Pérez’ long standing collaboration with Mr. Fort-Brescia, in over a dozen luxury projects in South Florida and abroad.
Estimated completion is Spring 2016.
• Open-concept flow-thru contemporary floor plans featuring several choices of one, two, three and four bedroom residences delivered decorator ready for maximum flexibility in interior design
• Private elevator access and entry foyers in every residence
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach from every residence
• Energy efficient, tinted impact resistant floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
• Wide private terraces with glass railings for unobstructed views, accessible from the living and master bedroom areas of every residence
• Expanded terrace extension as part of the design element of the towers on select floors
• Smooth finished ceilings with heights from 9’0” in typical floors to 10’-0” in penthouse levels
• Spacious his and hers walk-in wardrobes in every residence
• Individually controlled energy efficient central air conditioning and heating systems
• Sprinkler fire-protection system
• Advanced Technology “Smart Building” pre wired for Wi-Fi high speed internet, data/voice cable TV access